Friday, February 6, 2009

Hesitation And Cowardice

Yesterday Would've Been The Most Messed Up Night In My Life. Got To Bed Around 2+am Trying To Fix My Com's Sucky Performance After A Brain-Juicing Session Of 'Study'. Images Of People's Faces And Scenarios And Many Other Things That I Shouldn't Be Thinking About Just Came Screening Through My Mind Before I Fell Asleep. Wrapped My Entire Body Save My Head In My Blanket To Not Be Assaulted Further By Mosquitoes And Tried To Close My Eyes And 'Cleanse' My Thoughts. When I Woke Up, I Found Myself Neither On The Wrong Side Of The Bed Nor Off The Bed, But On Another Bed(Okay, They're Not Beds, Just Mattresses). And Yeah, Woke Up Feeling So Screwed And Confused, Not To Mention That I've Been Waking Up Every Morning This Week With A Minor Sore Throat And A (Blocked/Stuffed/Congested/Whatever You Call It) Nostril.

Recalling My Classmates' Reactions Towards Exam Papers And How Well They Did Them (Last Sem And This Sem Alike) Really Made Me Feel Ashamed Of Myself. Many Show Anxiety When Preparing For An Exam And Are Worried About How Bad The So-Called 'Screwed Up' A Paper, Even When They Get As In The End. Some Others Try To Hide That Anxiety. Me? The Worst Of Them All; I Do Not Feel Any Anxiety Until I Sit Down Looking At The Questions Of The Exam Papers, And Feel Nothing After I Step Out of The Exam Hall, No Matter How Badly I Screw Up. And Of Course Thanks To The Excessive Care-Free Attitude I Get The Unsatisfactory Results. Totally Agree With You, Gavin; They're The Type Of People Who Are Gonna Excel In The End. It's The Worry That Drives Them Further, The Intrinsic Reward That Makes Up For The Earlier Felt Stress (Damn, Management Stuff Still Lingering Around).

It's Halfway Through The Exams And I'm Still Thinking About Stuff I Shouldn't Be Thinking About.
SOMEONE GET ME A CURE FOR THIS~~~!!!@@@

Ah Yes, This Might be Something That Interests Y'all. Harsh, No Doubt, But True. Saw It In Some Gamers' Forum But Forgot Who Actually Used It As His Sig
Procrastinating Is Like Masturbating; It Feels Good While You're At It, But When You're Done You Realize You've Just F***ed Yourself.
Oh Well... I Guess That's All For Now. Adieu To Y'all.

motomereba motomeru hodo ni setsunai kyori wo kanjiteru My Heart

kowareru hodo aishetemo san bun no ichi mo tsutawaranai
junjou na kanjou wa karamawari I Love You sae ienaideiru My Heart

No comments: