Monday, January 31, 2011

Kablooey Again

I mentioned before that I could make it back home for CNY. Now I hope I hadn't instead. The reason is simple, really.

First of all, when you have a bastard making plans for a whole bunch of people, you really don’t want to be a part of if, lest you decide you don’t want to go for whatever nonsense that is planned and then the whole plan is cancelled because someone doesn’t want to go and end up having every single person in the planet hating you because you screwed their plans up.

That is my current predicament. I came home only to find out that I will not have my personal time to lay back and relax because my father has arranged that I and some other relatives go back to his hometown so that every single person back there will know that I exist and then he can get drunk for a whole day with the rest of them. Worst thing about it? I have got not a single day to rest, to do my shopping, to do my assignment nor to settle my industrial attachment business. Then I’m back to a place that he himself has forbidden me to go to 13 years ago so that I will not have any bleeding thing to do for 3 valuable days.

Not that I have a choice either. Because if I do refuse I will, literally, get skinned alive and my carcass would go through everything as if I was not yet dead.

I never thought I’d say this, but given the circumstances, for once I’d be better off at Kampar than at home.

Adieu to y’all. Wish me a swift death please.

No comments: