Sunday, December 19, 2010

Doomed To Doom Thyself

Again I Am Going To Point Out That Blind People Know Not What Blinded Them In The First Place.

Before It's Too Late, That Is.

I'm SO Riled Up Now Because The Blind Have Tried To Say That Carbon Dating Is Bullshit. They Tried To Deny The Magnificent Discoveries And Creations Of Mankind. Their Argument Is To Say That We All Spawned From A Log And Our Creations Like The Magnificent Convenience That Is Mobile Phones Or The Technological Marvel That Is The F-22A Raptor Or The Bugatti Veyron All Just Manifested Out Of Thin Air.

I Bet That Imaginary Fool Up There, Who Even If Existed Decomposed So Long Ago Nothing Remains, Does Not Know What A V8 Engine Is. So To Try To Find Out, I Did Ask. And Yes. Not Only Did He Not Know What A V8 Engine Is, He Didn't Even Know (And I Doubt He Knows Now) What An Engine Is. Or A Bugatti Veyron. And He Thought Carbon Dating Was A Holiday Package To Europe.

Many People Say 'I Was Blind, But Now I See'. Personally I Think You Better Go See A Doctor Because Hallucinations Are A Sign Of Possible Schizophrenia.

----------

I've Finished 'The World According To Clarkson' And I'm Regretting It Now. Not Because I Still Have A Paper Tomorrow But Because The Book Is So Hilarious That It's The Only Other Thing That Cheers Me Up When I Absolutely Have To Axemurder Poeple.

Adieu To Y'all And See Y'all Soon. It's Been Too Long.

P.S.: The Supposed Greatest Feeling In The World Is The Ultimate Worst For Me Thanks To The Excessively Blinding Light. Hopefully The Darkness Will Help Me Regain My Vision.

No comments: