Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fallout Fallacy

Been Not As Long A Time As I Hoped, But I Guess The Urgency Precedes My Own Selfish Wishes.

They Say That Every Man Worth A Damn Is A Hypocrite. I Would've Begged To Differ, But Unfortunately For Me, I Now See Evidence Of The Truth Behind The Sentence.

Either That, Or I Would Doom Myself To Never Be A Someone For The Sake Of Not Being A Hypocrite. But Perhaps The Former Is Worse, And I'd Rather Be A Nobody Than A Hypocrite.

Why This Same Old Crap On Honesty And Hypocrisy Again? Well, People Do Many Things That They Don't Mean. And It Hurts Me, If Anyone, To See People Showing Me A Sweet Smile On Their Faces When I Know They Don't Mean It. Damn, I'd Rather You Keep Your Distance Like How You Usually Do And Be Yourself Instead Of Putting Up This Act Of Kindness Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It. Hell, By All Means, Smite Me Openly, Publicly Even. Just Don't Put Up That Show. It Painful For Me To Watch Even If It's Not Tiring For You To Put Up The Shit. And I'm Sure I'm Not Being An Exotic Weirdo For Thinking So, And Thus I'm Like Making A Public Service Announcement With This.

Well, Main Point Being, And Damn I Love This Quote:
"It Is Better To Be Hated For What You Are, Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not." Gide (1869-1951 French)
Unless You Actually Enjoy It, Then Please Go Find Someone Else To Do It To. But Then Again, Probably I Have You To Thank, Because I've Been Dying To Share This; Quoted From A Namesake Of Mine:
I still can't forget you. I love how the memory of you makes everything else in the world look wonderful...

...by comparison.
Though All The Ugliness Of This Cold War Could Be Avoided, I Guess It Could Only Be Avoided If Different People Were In The Shoes Of All The Involved.

All The Ugliness Aside, Thanks Everyone. For Spicing Up This Otherwise Boring Life With All The Good, Bad And Ugly That Makes This Life Uniquel Mine.

Adieu To Y'all. And This Marks The Beginning Of The 3rd Decade Of My Life.

P.S.: War Does Not Determine Who Is Right, Only Who Is Left.

No comments: