Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fathers' Day or Foodsters' Day?


Fathers' Day was bad for a number of reasons; first being it is the day that I got an unexplainable swelling in my mouth where ulcers usually show up thanks to the upper left wisdom tooth, only this time there wasn’t any sign of an ulcer at all. So yeah, this is the infamous killer microbe(s) that has made me feel very sick indeed. Sorry if I sounded cold the other day bro. Good thing it left (or rather, is leaving) as quickly as it appeared suddenly.

Fathers' Day was also the day that I reevaluated Tony Roma’s. I now place it below Chilli’s because on a busy day, service was a little poor. Might have to do with the fact that they had a newbie on duty, but it does not change the fact that they made 2 mistakes on that day which they didn’t when I showed up on a weekday, when there was literally only one other table seated with customers. Sure, their food still tastes slightly better, but considering Chilli’s much wider variety I’m very much inclined to rate them better in general.

Something about this week that is a bit odd. Six days felt like seven. It is usually the other way around, and much more exaggerated. But this is a good thing because it gives me the opportunity to rush what I was given 2 weeks to do in 8 days. Then I can probably reward myself with something expensive to fuel my pride. Here’s hoping all goes according to plan.

Speaking of fueling my pride, I ran Adobe Audition for the first time since I got it. Thanks to my internship I became so lazy that all the stuff I intended to do with it was put on hold. But when I finally found the spirit to get one of the many projects done, boy was it a great moment. It was so long since I was so full of myself. A very long time since I last got the chance to practice my sinister laugh Rau Le Creuset style to go along with the unjustified sense of overachievement.

Also, as an unintended result of putting my old plans into motion, I’m now having the PSP playing my RLBGM most of the time. Unsurprisingly, when I think about it, since the OST for games that I play nowadays are either too impossibly rare to be sold locally or to even have any torrents, or non-existent altogether, leaving me with the task of making a homebrew sort of OST. Which means another project to add to the already stretched list.

And on that bombshell, adieu to y’all.

No comments: