Thursday, March 31, 2011

Can't Help But Hate It

Seriously. Epic drama where the tired ones are the supporting characters, good Samaritan suffers while the swindler is having the time of his/her life, rain pelting down ONLY when I’m outdoors, what’s not to hate?

I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but honestly saying, I’ve seen more attractive lavatories.

Sometimes it’s the X-factor that you look out for, but it’s the only thing you never see.

It’s sad to know that sometimes innocence is just another way of saying ignorance; in the same way that sometimes personality is just another way of saying belief.

I’m feeling more and more lifeless by the day. I just hope that it stops being metaphorical and starts getting literal. Right about now would be nice.

Adieu to y’all.

No comments: